i don’t know how to go about explaining who i am to this blog. and in turn, to its readers; of which there are almost none. starting a blog is hard for me for some reason…i think because i have a hard time just writing and not thinking about who’s reading or what they’ll think.
with that in mind i tracked down a questionnaire i’ve always been a fan of: the one that james lipton of ‘inside the actors studio‘ fame uses at the end of each show to conclude his interviews with accomplished actors and actresses.
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
when i experience something completely new to me. i get a rush from sensing, experiencing, or understanding something for the very first time.
4. What turns you off?
maliciousness, intellectual arrogance, and excessive make-up.
5. What is your favorite curse word?
6. What sound or noise do you love?
the deep, long breathing of a sleeping lover. and clothes dryers.
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
beeping alarm clocks.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
a trend consultant…trend chaser.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
any job with no performance rewards, and the less immediate those rewards, the less likely i’d enjoy it.
10. If you were reincarnated as some other plant or animal, what would it be?
an outside housecat.
11. What is your favourite drug?
12. Who would you like to see on a new banknote?
13. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
“you had it right. oh, and your family is waiting over there.”